Graphic Designer is responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents, trade show materials and web graphics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform essential duties and creative development as expected of a graphic designer.
- Assists in the preparation of digital marketing materials for Facebook Canvas and Google Display Search.
- Assists the company’s website branding.
- Creates pubmats.
- Photo retouching of interior design products.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understands Japanese minimalist aesthetic
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign.
- Previous experience in photo retouching for a business or independent photographer.
- Keen eye for attractive and appealing layout and design
- Excellent collaboration skills and a willingness to learn
- Ability to professionally handle constructive criticism
- Commitment to quality with meticulous attention to detail and consistency in work product.