Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the interior design projects with innovative approach to a design solution;
- Experience in residential, corporate, hospitality, healthcare and condominium design;
- Proficient in space planning, conceptual design, detailing and construction documentation;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with clients and consultants and must be articulate;
- Team player and able to supervise a design team with excellent time management skills;
- Multi-tasking and demonstrated ability to work on multiple fast-track projects w/ minimum supervision.
- Excellent visual & verbal presentation skills and must be to produce quick sketches and concepts for presentation;
- Must have innovative design skills and with a good eye for detail;
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.