Project Coordinator discuss the objectives, requirements, and budget of a project with clients. They create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments. They stay involved throughout the construction process, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs. As such, they operate as part of an overall project design team, working closely with a range of construction professionals from quantity surveyors to building services engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationship withh clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and providing new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Ability to present thoroughly thecompany and product well to client.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Others or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.