A Recruitment Specialist is a person in charge of filling job openings in organizations. This involves tasks such as putting together job ads, sourcing candidates, reviewing their qualifications, negotiating the salary and everything else involved in hiring new staff. Your duty is to find the best person for a given position in an organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts in-persnon and phone interviews/ screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews as needed
- Colaborate with the hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and resposibilities, compentencies, qualifications and skills
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout recruitment and hiring process
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings; execute all required job postings in a timely manner
- Develop recruitment initiatives, budgets and organizational marketing materials to attract applicants
- Coordinate participation in various job fairs and may be required to make presentations
- Provide guidance, coaching training, and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews
Skills & Qualifications:
- Keen to details: attention to detail is not important for every position out there, but it’s vital for recruiters. As they can work with a relatively small talent pool, it’s extremely important to remember every detail. This means who they’ve talked to, their position, their willingness to apply for a new job etc.
- Marketing skills: know how to sell the position and the company, using the marketing tactics.
- Communication Skills:
- Can do end-to-end Recruitment Process
- Time management skills: as there’s only a certain amount of hours in a day and sometimes, the company need a position filled very quickly.
- Team Player
- Systematically develops plans, prioritizes, organizes and manages resources in order to accomplish business goals within a specific time period
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino, Japanese (is advantage but not required)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Organize, Detail – oriented, Good communication skills, Knowledge in hiring
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.