Skills and Qualifications:
- DIRECT SALES experience: Minimum 2 year
- HOME IMPROVEMENT specializing in Windows experience a plus!
- Ability to thrive with minimal supervision in an independent work environment.
- Personal Characteristics: high energy, tenacious, professional, and dedicated.
- Detail oriented with good follow through on tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be able to work flexible hours-evenings and Saturdays are required
- Allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors and other staff
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.