Social Media Editor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in tracking and monitoring all content published in efforts to enhance our data driven social strategies.
- Work closely with client teams to source and curate stories and content from within the client organization and partners
- Concepting and executing quarterly social campaigns
- Collaborate with the Design Team to create compelling visuals.
- Use analytic tools to track growth and success across social channels and manage weekly reporting
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 2 years of experience managing social media accounts
- Experience working within a CMS and/or other enterprise collaboration software
- Experience writing optimized and engaging social media copy, including writing headlines and social language, and selecting images to maximize social reach potential
- Strong knowledge of the latest social media technologies and best practices
- Some experience with data analytics and the ability to make decisions based on data